What is a cookie?
A cookie is a small text file of letters and numbers which is placed and stored on your browser or the hard drive of your computer/mobile device by websites you visit, if you agree. Cookies contain information which is transferred to your computer's or mobile device's hard drive. Cookies are not used to identify you personally.
We use the following cookies:
- Strictly necessary cookies. These are cookies required for the operation of Our Website. They include, for example, cookies which enable you to log into secure areas of Our Website, use a shopping cart or make use of e-billing services.
- Analytical/performance cookies. They allow us to recognise and count the number of visitors and to see how visitors move around Our Website when they are using it. This helps us to improve the way Our Website works, for example, by ensuring users find what they are looking for easily.
- Functionality cookies. These are used to recognise you when you return to Our Website. This enables us to personalise our content for you, greet you by name and remember your preferences (for example, your choice of language or region).
- Targeting cookies. These cookies record your visit to Our Website, the pages you have visited and the links you have followed. We will use this information to make Our Website and the advertising displayed on it more relevant to your interests. We may also share this information with third parties for this purpose.
We work with third party companies that may also set cookies on our website. It is the responsibility of the third party for the cookies they set on our website. If you require further information please visit the relevant third party for further information. Here is a current list of 3rd parties we work with.
- google analytics - visitor tracking
- mousestats - session recording
- Trustpilot - visitor reviews
To opt out of being tracked by Google Analytics please see http://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout.